The project for smart dynamic ag and Predata AG acquisition was a challenge that our team mastered with success. We are proud of the fact that we were able to develop two appealing websites within a very short period of time and help our clients to succeed. At Dartera, we are always committed to the highest quality and efficiency in the implementation of our projects. Thanks to our experienced team and careful planning, we were able to complete both projects as expected while ensuring high quality and efficiency.
Express website for smart dynamic ag
At Dartera, we are committed to the highest quality and efficiency in the implementation of our projects. The project for smart dynamic ag was a perfect example of the implementation of our philosophy . In just 2 months and 4 days, we implemented a complete website redesign, created a prototype, and finally developed and tested the website.
Parallel to the Smart Dynamic AG project, we also implemented the Predata Dynamic AG project, as Smart Dynamic AG had acquired Predata AG. Our experienced developers and project management team were able to successfully complete both projects within the shortest possible time.
Our experienced developers and project managers worked closely together to ensure the project was completed on time and within budget. Our careful planning and implementation allowed us to complete the project faster than expected while ensuring high quality and efficiency.
The result was two responsive websites that perfectly represents the smart dynamic ag brand and provides an enhanced user experience. We take pride in helping our clients succeed and are always willing to go the extra mile to achieve their goals.
- Uniform appearance: Development of a uniform design for smart dynamic AG and Predata AG to create a unified brand identity.
- Two easy to manage websites: Creation of two independent websites for smart dynamic AG and predata dynamic AG, both easy to manage and maintain.
- Restructuring of the service: revision and structuring of the services in order to provide customers with a clear and comprehensive offer.
- Job module for digital application processing: Integration of a job module on the two websites to receive and manage applications digitally.
- News section: creation of a section on both websites to publish news, events and know-how articles.
- Reference module: Implementation of a reference module on both websites to showcase successful customer projects and make the overall service picture more tangible.
- Sidebar with direct information: Establish a sidebar on both websites to give visitors quick access to important information.